Sunday, July 3, 2011

p is for perfect

one of my favourite shops is mr price, not only because they are so cheap, but because their pieces are so versatile and perfect for combining with you favourite vintage pieces to create awesome outfits.
i absolutely love their lookbooks, it helps me to know what to look out for, not only for myself but also for all my vintage lovers.
it is just nice clean and so well done, it makes fashion easy and accessible to everyone.
i really do appreciate how well they design and appeal to a wide audience.
they are my go to store, accessories, shoes, fashion, for absolutely everything.

this was their june look books, take a look and let me know what you think.
i am just in awe of how beautiful it is.

enjoy and now you know what to wear right now 








2 comments:

  1. mr p makes me happy too! thanks for the follow.now following back and looking forward to seeing more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much aqeelah, i have met you before at the labia market.
    you have such an amazing eye for vintage!

    ReplyDelete