Monday, December 5, 2011

l is for lucky pony portrait project



as you all know i took part in the Lucky Pony Portrait Project which was hosted by Angie from
go check out her amazing blog!

my original partner pulled out and then Lynne from Hello Again in Cape Town Long Street, volunteered to be my new partner, go check out her awesome blog!

Lynne and i exchanged our photo's, did the project and we got to exchange our packages on saturday at the City Bowl Market.
we decided not to mail the packages as we live so close to each other.

Lynne sent me a beautiful parcel with an extra little gift a beautiful scarf.

I did Lynne's portrait on a little black board as the background of the photo reminded me of this.
I used acrylics and ink to do the portrait.
I also made up a little vintage package for Lynne.

here is the outcome of the project, take a look and let me know what you think 






No comments:

Post a Comment