Tuesday, January 10, 2012

s is for street style, stylish couple

this is andy and her boyfriend, she is also a neighbour of mine at the ymewk market, i must remember to ask her what her label is called so i can show all her awesome stuff!
they are one of my favourite couples!
they always look so cute and they are forever getting new cute items from me.
friday night andy's boyfriend got this awesome red jacket from me.
it looks so cool on him!
i need to snap more pics of these two, they are so friendly and so awesome.
next time you see them at the market go check out andy's line! 

1 comment:

  1. ah thank you! i look so grumpy haha :)
    i am going to take photos of me & him in all our vintage lover gear (there's a lot of it!) and put them up
    my blog is civvies-day.blogspot.com by the way :) X

    ReplyDelete