Monday, March 5, 2012

o is for outfit, design indaba


after the crazy busy weekend, my boyfriend and i went to the Design Indaba Expo.
much to my dismay my boyfriend banned me from my crocheted crop top, as it is too see through :)
as my boyfriend he gets to say that some outfits are too risque, but that's part of why i love him, he is a protective knight in shinning armor.
anyways back to the point, so i changed into this really fun printed silky vintage dress with a matching belt and a solid wooden handbag, which i love!
both these items are so unique and amazing.
lucky for me, the ELLE Decoration team was looking for someone in patterns, and voila along came i!
so i got snapped and i'll be up on the site later this week.
i'm beginning to love these style blogs.
it's my third time on one this year!
just thought i'd share this fun quirky outfit with you. 
i know my style is a bit out there, but that's why you'll always find unique treasures in my closet 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment