Sunday, December 11, 2011

m is for magazine, teenvogue

i know i'm not a teenager anymore, but one of my guilty pleasures is teenvogue.
it's my sunday morning reading with my breakfast.
or when i just need inspiration i pick it up.
i can really never get enough of this amazing magazine.
everything is so fun, funky and fresh.
it's such an inspiration.
the photographs and the fashion is always so amazing.
visually it always just blows my mind, and they inspire me with amazing looks and outfits and what to shop for.
my eyes and imagination fell in love with it.
every issue is better than the previous one.
the readers have amazing style and they embrace vintage as a way of life.
do yourself a favour and the next time you are in a book shop grab yourself a copy of teenvogue.
it's worth every cent!
here are some of the covers for the last few months 






No comments:

Post a Comment