day two - today i'm wearing
nothing says summer like a cold coke.
the local kaffee is a spot most of the teenagers hang out, i only end up there if i'm craving something!
today i was just craving it, and the scenery worked perfect for my outfit.
i'm a big fan of black and white.
and being an addict of lookbook, i have been drooling over the german girls and their awesome style.
they seemed to have influenced my look for the day.
comfort is key for me, and working in an office behind a computer every day means i can dress however i want, as i rarely get to see clients.
• white vintage crochet top - vintage lover
• sheer black pleated mini skirt - vintage lover
• vintage leopard print backpack - vintage lover
• sunglasses - market italy
• stackable rings - muchigaloosh
• citizen watch - gift from my boyfriend
• vintage black leather boots - vintage lover
come catch some of these beautiful pieces at the next Open Closet ♥