Monday, February 4, 2013

T is for Today I'm Wearing, Marie Claire

i was lucky enough to be asked to be on Marie Claire today i'm wearing.
http://www.marieclairvoyant.com/category/fashion/today-im-wearing

•  vintage dress - from vintage lover's 'new' range
will be up for sale very soon! (it's vintage pieces, but i just categorized it as new as they have never been seen before)
•  vintage brown leather boots
•  lace stockings - pep stores
•  stackable rings - muchigaloosh
•  vintage omega watch - family heirloom
•  leather cat handbag - italy, pisa
•  sunglasses - market in italy

i am an absolute sucker for dresses and if it's patterned i'm head over heals!
these 'new' vintage beauties will be hitting the vintage lover store very soon, just in time for the birthday!

i struggle to find vintage shoes that fit me, as i am a size 8.
but i found these beauties and they fit like they were made for me.
i just couldn't wait till autumn to wear them, my office is cold enough for them!

my handbag was a gift from my boyfriend on our trip to Italy last year.
he bought it for me right outside the leaning tower of Pisa.
it will always remind me how much i love him and how sweet he is.

i always have tons of sunglasses as i break mine constantly, so i bought a lot when i was overseas.

i love jewelry and if it's vintage even better!
the watch has been in my family for some time and i was lucky enough to be next in line for ownership.
the stackable rings i bought from muchigaloosh who trades alongside me at markets, find her on facebook.
i love them!
i can't wait to get a few more.

thank you to my boyfriend, Julien Scott, for taking my style photos.
he was just amazing. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment